VAIOT Presents: The Broker for Business
Businesses, whether in retail, insurance or finance, are utilizing new methods to provide accessible pathways to their products or services. VAIOT revolutionizes the way businesses interact with their customers by providing an innovative, cutting-edge digital channel for customers to acquire goods, services, and coverage at their fingertips.
And thus, we introduce The Broker for Business. VAIOT’s Broker for Business offers a multi-service B2C platform that intelligently aggregates personalized insurance services for an affordable price.
The Broker is an AI-driven solution that uses the AI Assistant’s interface to allow for the aggregation of products and services and distributes them to consumers through highly personalized offers and recommendations. VAIOT will allow customers to buy a variety of services including, but not limited to, car or travel insurance. VAIOT will be able to support purchase decisions and sales processes thanks to the AI Virtual Assistant, resulting in the creation of a brand-new service distribution channel.
Solving the Obstacles of the Future
More and more people choose digital channels for their shopping and the acquisition of services. And the upcoming generation, Generation Z, even purchase more than 55% of all their products and services online. But just because consumers are shopping online does not mean they aren’t looking for a personal touch.
The current Intelligent Virtual Assistants (IVA’s) aren’t adaptive or personalized, and chatbots lack the individualized touch of a voice solution that leaves consumers longing for a more “human” touch. In fact, according to the research of Epsilon, 80% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase from a brand that provides personalized experiences, and 72% say they only engage with IVA’s that have personalized messaging.
And the problem is, there are simply no IVA’s built for the personalization need of modern business. IVA’s lack specificity and the ability to learn and adjust. Chatbots are built through simple systems that often leave businesses unable to connect to their customers in a clear or meaningful way, weakening the relationship between brand and consumer. The demand for Intelligent Assistants that can adapt to user needs is at an all-time high.
VAIOT’s AI Assistant, however, thanks to the IBM Watson implementation can learn, understand and improve its communication. VAIOT’s AI Broker and Insurance Aggregator make it possible to personalize messaging with your customers and help them just as good, or maybe even better, as a human would.
Additionally, VAIOT’s Broker removes the limitations of traditional service hours. Consumers can now access services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. The Broker doesn’t even take Christmas holidays, so no opportunities are missed.
Finally, because VAIOT is fully regulated under Maltese law, it paves the way for institutional adoption. Providers can utilize a platform that is fully regulated and audited, offering the highest level of professionalism and legitimacy in the intelligent digital distribution market. One important factor when it comes to insurance services is that they are not allowed to label their services as “Insurance” legally unless there is a regulatory body involved. This is where VAIOT stands out as a digital distribution channel that is ready for the market, both technically and legally.
The Broker for Business Functionalities
The general functionalities of the Broker are:
- Insurance Aggregator.
- VAIOT to aggregate insurance services from multiple providers to achieve a fully personalized policy that suits the users’ individual needs.
- Offers users the ability to perform price and coverage comparison directly on the platform.
- Multi-service B2C platform that acts as an aggregator of personalized insurance services.
- Claims Solution.
- Through the VAIOT platform, users can report a claim which will then be passed to the insurance provider.
- Instant Intelligent Contract Generation Based On the Chosen Policy.
- Intelligent Contracts are immediately stored on the blockchain.
- Intelligent Contracts cannot be altered or manipulated, adding an increased level of security.
- Intelligent Contracts can be offered both digitally or as traditional paper contracts/ insurance policies.
- Purchase Coverage.
- Users can purchase all services directly through the VAIOT platform.
- Unique, Natural User Interface Thanks to the AI Assistant (conversational interface).
- Accessing services is as easy as having a conversation.
- The Intelligent Assistant adapts to each user’s conversational style and needs, adding a ‘human touch’.
- B2C Mobile and Desktop App.
- Provides consumers with a comparability platform when buying services.
- Voice interface and AI-backed ICs developed by VAIOT are used throughout this Business Line.