MILC and VAIOT — Tokenizing the Media Industry
- Applying Artificial Intelligence solutions to enhance the entertainment industry
- Applying VAIOT’s Intelligent Contracts to the media licensing industry
- The largest of media licensing policies in existence
MILC and VAIOT are partnering up with the goal of enhancing MILC’s digital platform with VAIOT’s Intelligent Contract generation and analysis. This partnership is both strategic and technical in nature. Over the coming months, VAIOT and MILC will be exploring options regarding:
- Applying VAIOT’s Legal Assistant to intelligently generate detailed licensing policies on the MILC platform
- Utilizing VAIOT’s Legal Assistant to act as an almost real-time contract adjustment/negotiation tool
- The application of VAIOT’s Intelligent Contracts to facilitate policy agreements made on the MILC platform
- Integration of VAIOT’s AI Sales Assistant to generate personalized creative media offerings on the MILC platform through VAIOT’s voice commerce and Intelligent Shopping solutions
VAIOT will also be looking to leverage policy agreements from MILC’s legal team to help with the progression and training of VAIOT’s Artificial Intelligence algorithms. There will also be the exploration of MILC acting as a validator for VAIOT’s network.
MILC stands for Media Industry Licensing Content. The MILC Platform was created by Welt der Wunder® and constructs a blockchain-managed license, trading and sales platform with high-quality video content. the project aims to solve four fundamentally important challenges of the global media industry:
- Global availability of all video content.
- Discovery process for buyers.
- Complex licensing for the entire industry.
- Early feedback from its audience.
MILC is building a bridge between the media audience and the content creators, buyers and distributors. This connection allows the audiences to directly affect and receive benefits from the creation and distribution of new high-quality content.
The goal of the MILC Platform is to set up an industrial use case with the possibilities of today’s blockchain and AI technology and to integrate viewers for the first time into the process, giving them the chance to take part in the valuable global media system through MILC and MLT (Media Licensing Token).