2023: The Most Important Year for VAIOT
VAIOT has been waiting for a long time for its breakthrough year. It was patiently building, developing, enhancing its network, and overcoming all technological barriers. 2023 is set to finally bring to the market and users a couple of long-awaited products and initiatives. This article is set to explain why we are so excited about 2023.
Thank you for the 2022
First of all, thank you for being with us in 2022. It was a busy one, but most of all, it was a year for setting up a proper foundation for the breakthroughs coming in 2023. It allowed us to develop and test specific solutions that users can experience in the upcoming year. We’ve developed a working version of the Easy Contracts Assistant (the first iteration of the AI Legal Assistant, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Dh4aPqjQk&t=24s); we’ve launched a Cosmos-based Testnet that allowed us to test the proprietary network ahead of further development; we’ve developed and showcased the first use-cases of Intelligent Contracts; we’ve held several commercial negotiations with companies from around the world on the implementation of VAIOT’s AI Assistants into their business processes. In addition, we’ve prepared a proof-of-concept solution for the public sector institution in one of the biggest European countries (stay tuned early next year for a product presentation); we’ve offered the AI KYC Assistant to one of the top tier exchanges in the crypto space (https://twitter.com/VAIOT_LTD/status/1600116186548645888). We’ve built our version of Knowledge Base Assistant based on Open AI’s GPT3 (https://twitter.com/VAIOT_LTD/status/1603374254413709312). On top of that, we’ve built some essential partnerships opening new ways to offer our products to the market. We’ve tailored our development team to the required shape and readied ourselves for 2023 — the breakthrough year!
Plans for 2023
2023 will be a big year (finally!) for the AI companies in the space and the whole AI industry. It will be a big year for VAIOT as well as it aligns with our product release plans. VAIOT will continue to work on its proprietary technology and integrate with market-leading AI solutions (IBM’s Watson, Microsoft’s Luis, Open AI’s GPT3).
We are excited that this year will be a year of VAIOT releasing its products for mass adoption, gaining users, and engaging in business (B2B) implementations. Some of the key events to look for:
IBM Watson and Microsoft Luis workstream:
1. PRODUCTION LAUNCH: AI Legal Assistant — the Easy Contracts Assistant for service agreements (based on MS Luis; including blockchain contracts and payback integration -> VAI utility) and advertisement campaign.
2. PRODUCTION LAUNCH: Blockchain-based AI Assistants integrated with GPT Chat and GPT3 (based on lessons learned from 2022) -> production launch of v1 for the Knowledge Base Assistant.
Intelligent Contracts workstream:
3. PRODUCTION LAUNCH: Intelligent Contracts use-cases available for wide public -> production launch of a couple of use cases, starting with the Giveaway Contracts and Service Contracts.
4. PRODUCTION LAUNCH: VAIOT Mainnet launch.
5. PRODUCTION LAUNCH: VAI Payback (token utility) available in solutions released to a broad public, integrated with Mainnet.
Business development workstream:
6. MARKETING: Reinstitution of full-scale marketing for 2023 with the aim to become #1 AI project in the space.
7. LISTINGS: Top-tier exchange listing.
8. COMMERCIAL/IMPLEMENTATION: VAIOT’s AI Aggregator and Broker integrated into the traditional insurance sector (including a global team being set up to perform business development and sales in this sector).
9. COMMERCIAL/IMPLEMENTATION: Working on a partnership network for Voice-Commerce implementations of VAIOT’s AI Sales and CS Assistant.
10. TEAM: Further enhancement of the development team to serve different workstreams as well as additional recruitment for sales and marketing team.
11. GRAND SURPRISE (to be announced soon).
VAIOT offers a portfolio of blockchain-based AI Assistants for businesses and consumers to provide automated services and transactions. Faster, easier, and affordable.
For more information about VAIOT, visit our website www.vaiot.ai, or have a look at the Twitter and Telegram Community.